How to Transfer any DVD, Movie, Online video, Music and your Favourite Photos to your iPad?
How would like to transfer all your old DVD or movie collection onto your new iPad?
What about having all your favourite music all in one place on your iPad as well?
Now with the new software release of the “imToo iPad Mate Platinum” all this and much more can be easily done and stored on your cool iPad gadget with just one software, which will be always be handy and ready to access from your PC or laptop.
What is also so cool about the iPad Mate Platinum, is that it also works on Apple’s other great siblings, the iPod and the iPhone as well, as the likelihood to own any of these are so high, you will be investing in a software than could help out with your downloads and transfers and backup on all 3 fronts.
The software is very easy to use and has a very simple layout
Simply Insert DVD/CD Disk
Large labeled icons – easy to see and identify
Transfer to my iPad is initiated
Movie transfer is nearly done…
iPad Mate Platinum – Full and Trial Versions Comparisons
The full cost of the software is $65.95 however you can download a free trial version, but the only problem with that is with the trial version (unregistered – where you do not leave your details) which is the free version, you have the following limitations:
- The Batch transfer is limited to 10 files and after that 1 file at a time (very slow indeed)
- To Convert Video/Audio, the limitation here is ot only converts the first 3 minutes for each file.
- To Rip DVD/CD, you can only rip the first 3 minutes of each file as well.
- To Download online video, you can only download 10 files at most.
- To make your own iPhone ringtone, the duration is less than 10 seconds.
As you can clearly see the limitations are quiet tedious and you will most probably be frustrated with all the alerts which the software spits out every time you take action, to remind you that you do not have the fully registered version, which is very annoying and frustrating at the best of the times.
So if you are serious about getting iPad Mate Platinum, I would recommend you to go ahead and get the full version as the free download could be a bit of a waste of your time, but then again it could be useful for getting yourself familiar with the software’s layout and button functions.
iPad Mate Platinum – System Requirements:
|Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above|
|256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)|
Free Hard Disk :
|50MB space for installation|
Graphics Card :
|Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher|
|iTunes 9.1 or above; DVD-ROM drive; Internet connection|
- imtoo itransfer platinum vs ipad mate platinum
- imtoo ipad mate platinum windows 7
- imtoo ipad mate platinum free full version
- ipad mate unregistered program only converts 3 minutes of video
- ipad mate platinum only works with internet
- ipad email sent
- imtoo platinum works full
- Imtoo iPad Mate registerde
- imtoo ipad mate problem
- compare iTransfer Platinum vs iPad Mate